Director of Sales
|Remuneration:||$15000 - $25000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Benefits:||Expenses. eg Accomodation, Car and driver, airfares home, etc|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionPurpose of the job
Responsible for effective planning, development and execution of the company’s sales activities and effecting all sales and retention strategies for continued growth and optimal profitability. He/she will develop and maintain a strategic perspective - based on market place and constituent needs and responsive to opportunity in the business environment, in line with the company’s annual strategic business plan
Company DescriptionAlex Leontsinis is a top talent scout in the marketing and advertising Industries. Alex sat on the board of Ogilvy Johannesburg for many years, as Head of Talent and Transformation. She has superb talent spotting skills, matching talent to opportunity with great finesse, and has a blue chip portfolio of clients and candidates alike
- Oversees the retail, commercial and industrial, aviation businesses and retail engineering.
- Establishes the sales strategy.
- Develops and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Innovates and offers new ideas and approaches for developing products, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks where appropriate.
- Co-ordinates sales activities PAN Nigeria and prepares consolidated performance report for each sector for making business decisions by Management.
- Reviews and analyses market surveys on competitor product performance.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for businesses and projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Develops and reviews operating budget for the sales division that meets business goals
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices that will be most profitable for the business by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Ensures that controls and standards are institutionalized.
- Responsible for product positioning by close interactions with Imports, PPMC product procurement and S&D functions.
Please submit your CV to with a short covering letter as to why you feel you are suitable for this role. If you don't hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Posted on 30 Jul 12:53
Apply by emailAlex Leontsinis
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.