Courtyard Hotel, Waterfall City
Most of City Lodge Hotel Group’s (CLHG) Courtyard Hotels, City Lodge Hotels and Town Lodges feature meeting rooms and boardrooms, and are the ideal place to hold business and leisure events. Here are a few reasons to book that next meeting or celebration with us as we help you accomplish more:
- Our meeting rooms are spotlessly clean, well-equipped and modern, with fast and reliable Wi-Fi and restaurants in-house serving delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Flexible meeting spaces in some of our hotels allow us to adapt the room to the number of guests attending or nature of the event.
- Boardrooms are the ideal intimate meeting environment for companies to breakaway and come up with that all important way forward away from the office.
- Our multifunctional boardrooms also serve as the perfect private space to customise and celebrate baby showers, gender reveal parties, big birthdays, retirement farewells, book club gatherings and much more.
- Our hotels have several spaces including gardens, sundowner bars and pool decks for breakaway sessions in the fresh air.
- Our management and staff take the time to understand exactly what event organisers need and get the conference, boardroom or banquet space set up correctly from the start.
- Personalised guest services mean your event runs smoothly from start to finish and delegates and overnight guests have a positive experience.
Town Lodge, Umhlanga
Lindiwe Sangweni-Siddo, chief operating officer, says: “We are delighted to welcome even more of our meetings and events business back with the scrapping of restrictions. With the strong trend in ‘bleisure’ tourism – a mix of business and leisure travel – we also attract guests keen to take time to enjoy their surroundings while travelling for work. Our hotels are centrally located and close to a range of entertainment and leisure hubs, while meeting guests’ dining and relaxation needs in-house. If you’re travelling by car, we have plenty of free, secure parking, and our fast and reliable Wi-Fi, restaurants, comfy beds, dry cleaning and laundry services, and friendly staff round off a positive and affordable hospitality experience.”
Whether you’re organising a potjie competition, games night, VIP function, product launch, panel discussions with live video feed, or announcing your company’s results, let us help you make your special event memorable, enjoyable and a good return on investment.
Even as Covid-19 restrictions and safety mandates are eased, the group continues to maintain safety and hygiene protocols, ensuring a safe and welcoming environment.